Corporate Social Responsability
Huma Capital is aware of its environmental impact as a company and is committed to minimizing its ecological footprint. To this end, the company will take actions that promote sustainable development to insure the needs of present and future generations are met. In this endeavour, we are committed to achieving economical, ecological and social responsibility objectives.
BEING ENERGY WISE
- Reducing paper usage by using electronic tools in the majority of our communications.
- Reducing energy consumption by using energy efficient appliances when available.
- Prioritizing the use of recycled paper.
- Educate staff to promote paper recycling.
- Facilitating telecommuting for our employees as soon as the situation permits.
- Educating staff in how to promote environmentally friendly behaviours in their personal and professional activities.
- Providing a healthy and safe workplace for our employees.
- Providing good working conditions and being an equal opportunity employer.
- Opting for local goods and services that are as sustainable and environmentally friendly as possible.
- Renting rather than buying all necessary equipment and materials needed for the activities of the company when possible.
- Minimizing employee travel time.
- Environmentally friendly soaps and other cleaning products when available.